Micro art makeup is used having an acupuncture needle which vibrates around the outer layers of the skin, and allows non toxic mineral based pigments to be absorbed in the outer layer of the skin. The whole procedure typically takes around 1 hour. For patients with additional sensitive skin, a topical numbing cream is first applied. First the style is produced on the skin with an erasable pencil and so the technician helps the consumer go with a natural color. Right after the customer approves the look as well as the color the method begins.
• Brows: might be darkened, reshaped or thickened by layering individual hairs of the epidermis.
• Lips: In order to enhance or reshape the contour from the lips using permanent tattoo makeup, the lip is first lined and after that completely shaded.
• Eyes: The eye area are highlighted by applying a great line in between the lashes, creating a much thicker lash line.
• Scalp: For people who have hair loss the scalp can be camouflaged by having individual hairs building a thicker look for the hair
• Areola: Color and shape correction
Comparison with permanent makeup (tattoos)
• Micro art makeup supplies a natural look that will gradually fade over three years. Permanent makeup provides a heavier and comparatively unnatural look. It may simply be removed with laser surgical procedures or corrected by micro art makeup.
• Micro art makeup uses of non toxic and mineral based pigments. Tattoo inks can be toxic and cause allergy symptoms, along with sometimes fading to green and orange.
• Micro art makeup is the more pricey procedure – costing about $1000 per area. Application of permanent makeup costs much less, $200-$800.
• The micro art makeup procedure is not going to create any bruising or scarring has no down time. There is generally a minor swelling but it really disappears in about an hour. Permanent makeup on the flip side leads to heavy bleeding and is also extremely painful. Bruises usually appear and swelling will last for weeks. Recovery time period is usually a few weeks.
• Micro art makeup utilizes a single acupuncture needle; permanent makeup needs 3-14 gauge needles which have to be used simultaneously to puncture skin.
• It enables you to look the best for hours on end, at all times – regardless if you might be in the swimming pool area, exercise machine or in a party. It is especially ideal for busy professional 46deyypky to do not have a chance to apply makeup each day.
• You are able to pick your very own color, by using a technician helping you opt for the most natural looking color. It seems so natural it is sometimes complicated to inform that makeup continues to be applied.
• This is a great anti-aging procedure, removing about five-years of aging.
• Considering that the micro art makeup fades as time passes, you can alter your style as styles and fashions change. Unless you want it to fade, you can have it retouched every year or so.
• Anyone who has difficulty applying makeup because of physical limitations or poor vision no longer have to suffer everyday and possess a simple solution.